Check the following points for quick resolution on outlook errors
- Shutdown and restart your computer.
- Make sure email address for Email Address & User Name is complete.
- For email address, put in the email address as is. For username, replace the @ with +
- POP and SMTP will be mail.your-domain-name.com.
- Make sure Outgoing server has selected Requires Authentication.
- Change the Outgoing Port from 25 to 26. Many ISPs are now blocking port 25 to prevent their clients from spamming.
- Temporarily turn off all virus firewall software.
- Try the ISP's outgoing mail server if the problem persists.
- Add 'Server Timeout' on More settings, Advanced Tab. i.e. to 2minutes