- Open Outlook Express
- Go to "Tools" and click on "Accounts"
- A "Internet Accounts" window will pop up. Click on "Add", then click on "Mail".
- This will start up Internet Connection Wizard. Enter your name where it says "Display name:" and click "Next" at the bottom right.
- Enter your Email address in the input box. This does NOT have to be your "firstname.lastname@example.org"( you can use "email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc). Then click Next.
- In the Incoming mail field type mail.yourdomain.com
In the Outgoing mail (SMTP)field type mail.yourdomain.com
- Now type in your username that you have setup from cpanel using the following format: "email@example.com"
- Just click Finish and you're done!
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How can i view my website traffic statistics?
Once you are online, you can view your site statistics, like the number of visitors and which...